Donations, major gifts and bequests to Anglicare Southern Queensland ensure that programs which are not otherwise fully funded can go ahead for the benefit of people in need. These projects include those that help people directly, as well as construction, refurbishment, furnishing and equipment of buildings where these programs can take place.
To ensure that your support has the biggest impact a proportion of each donation is typically used to help:
- Distribute funds to Anglicare Southern Queensland projects
- Build more support through fundraising campaigns
- Meet essential expenses associated with professional and responsible fundraising.
Contact Anglicare Fundraising:
Phone: 1300 244 683
Your support enables Anglicare Southern Queensland to make consistent and long-term commitments to vital community projects in areas that include:
- Child Protection & Youth Services
- Homelessness Services for Women & Children
- Mental Health – Community Inclusion
- Regional & Disability Services
- Counselling & Education Services
- Residential Aged Care Community
- Home Visits to help the aged and frail
- Spiritual and pastoral care
Your contribution is vital to our ability to provide caring and supportive services to the community. There are no overnight successes in Community and Aged Care or our other services for children, adults and families and a sustained base of support can mean the difference between making a positive impact or not quite achieving outcomes.
We thank you for your charitable gifts that enable Anglicare to help the people that would otherwise fall through the cracks.