- 2013 Rental Affordability Snapshot survey
- The Easter gift that spans generations
- Queensland Anglican care and support service announces name change
- Aged care nurse leads the profession
- Client service focus for new Social Services hub
- Recognising the importance of palliative care
- Help break the cycle of homelessness for women this winter
- Centre provides free health checks
- Election might deepen the poverty trap
- Helping families stay together
Abri residential care
Phone: 07 – 5571 1957
Located a short walk from the picturesque parklands adjoining the Southport Broadwater, ABRI provides caring accommodation for a total of 75 residents. With an emphasis on respect for individuality and maintaining independence, our staff provide high-quality care and promote a safe, nurturing environment.
About Abri residential care Community
ABRI offers both low care and high care for aged residents including a separate secure environment for residents with dementia and one bed reserved for respite.
Incorporating seven separate different residential wings, ABRI is situated in tree-lined grounds reflecting its coastal location. Residents welcomed into the community at ABRI receive access to a range of services including the library, shopping and hairdressing facilities, physiotherapy, group outings and regular church services.
The communal areas located throughout the complex are comfortable and home to a variety of activities arranged by ABRI’s experienced diversional therapy team. A nutritious and well-planned menu is prepared and cooked in the onsite commercial kitchen daily.
Residents and their families are welcome to access the services of our Spiritual and Pastoral Carer.
Abri residential care facilities
- Low care and high care facilities (including dedicated dementia support)
- Tree-lined grounds and landscaped gardens
- Access to a range of social activities and outings
- Regular onsite church services