- Aged Care
- Help at Home
- Aged care accommodation
- Darling Downs
- Northern Coast
- Southern Coast
- South Burnett Area
- Other services for adults
- Children/Youth Services
- Foster Care
- Spiritual and pastoral care
- Where to Start?
- Aged Care
- Recognising the importance of palliative care
- Help break the cycle of homelessness for women this winter
- Centre provides free health checks
- Election might deepen the poverty trap
- Helping families stay together
Oceana Court Independent Living Units
Phone: 07 – 3396 1564
Oceana Court is a small group of five low-rental one bedroom Independent Living Units sharing the spacious grounds of the EM Tooth Memorial Home at Manly.
The accommodation provides an easy-living option for people who enjoy the proximity of the ocean with all the conveniences of a city address.
Oceana Court is fully accredited through the Aged Care Standards Agency and provides accommodation for people aged 70 years and over.
About Oceana Court's Community
Oceana Court offers a full independent lifestyle in a secure village setting.
Each unit comprises of one bedroom with an open-plan living, dining and kitchen area.
The units feature a separate bathroom and toilet. A single vehicle lockup garage is provided and the unit is fitted with an emergency call system.
Residents are welcome to join with the residents of the neighbouring EM Tooth Memorial Home to participate in a comprehensive social activities program. Oceana Court residents are also able to enjoy the facilities of a large community area and spacious landscaped grounds.
Oceana Court's Community facilities
- Large community area and spacious grounds
- Comprehensive social activities and outings program co-ordinated by a diversional therapist
- Regular church services in onsite chapel
- Cleaning and meals service available (at an additional cost)