- Aged Care
- Help at Home
- Aged care accommodation
- Darling Downs
- Northern Coast
- Southern Coast
- South Burnett Area
- Other services for adults
- Children/Youth Services
- Foster Care
- Spiritual and pastoral care
- Where to Start?
- Aged Care
- Recognising the importance of palliative care
- Help break the cycle of homelessness for women this winter
- Centre provides free health checks
- Election might deepen the poverty trap
- Helping families stay together
Lota Court Independent Living Units
Phone: 07 – 3396 1564
With marvellous views of Moreton Bay and the Manly Boat Harbour, Lota Court independent living offers 14 separate two-bedroom units with verandas within the grounds of the EM Tooth Memorial Home.
The accommodation provides an easy-living option for people who enjoy the proximity of the ocean with all the conveniences of a city address.
Lota Court is fully accredited through the Aged Care Standards Agency and provides accommodation for people aged 70 years and over.
About Lota Court's Community
Lota Court offers a full independent lifestyle in a secure village setting.
Each unit comprises two bedrooms, an open-plan living, dining and kitchen with a verandah and views across Moreton Bay.
The units feature a separate bathroom and toilet. A single vehicle lockup garage is provided and the unit is fitted with an emergency call system.
Residents are welcome to join with the residents of the neighbouring EM Tooth Memorial Home to participate in a comprehensive social activities program. Lota Court residents are also able to enjoy the facilities of a large community area and spacious landscaped grounds.
Lota Court's Community facilities
- Large community area and spacious grounds
- Comprehensive social activities and outings program coordinated by a diversional therapist
- Regular church services in onsite chapel
- Cleaning and meals service available (at an additional cost)