- Aged Care
- Help at Home
- Aged care accommodation
- Darling Downs
- Northern Coast
- Southern Coast
- South Burnett Area
- Other services for adults
- Children/Youth Services
- Foster Care
- Spiritual and pastoral care
- Where to Start?
- Aged Care
- Recognising the importance of palliative care
- Help break the cycle of homelessness for women this winter
- Centre provides free health checks
- Election might deepen the poverty trap
- Helping families stay together
Edwin Marsden Tooth Memorial Home residential care
Phone: 07 – 3396 1564
Incorporating the historic, Georgian-style Lota House, the Edwin Marsden Tooth Memorial Home is built in a modern bungalow-style providing comfortable accommodation for a total of 64 residents.
Situated in the Brisbane suburb of Manly, E M Tooth offers modern facilities in an idyllic seaside environment.
Residents with dementia are supported in a separate wing with a large shaded outdoor area where residents can enjoy weekly picnics or participate in the activities program.
About E M Tooth Home's Community
All rooms within E M Tooth are generously proportioned, boast ample storage with television and telephone connections provided as standard fixtures.
Other services available to residents include access to a hairdressing salon, laundry, canteen and doctor’s surgery. E M Tooth includes a spacious communal area, the focus point of a regular social activity program coordinated by our diversional therapist.
The activities program incorporates feedback from our residents and includes regular outings to picturesque locations in the local area.
Anglican Church services are held regularly in the onsite chapel with spiritual and pastoral care available for residents and their families alike.
E M Tooth Memorial Home's Community facilities
- Large community area
- Comprehensive social activities and outings program co-ordinated by a diversional therapist
- Regular church services in onsite chapel