In 2014 our generous supporters were able to help us
- Provide over 150 essential services and programs, including 57 Better Health with Self Management and two Living Improvements for Everyone programs, across south-east and other parts of Queensland.
- Help over 14,000 people in need.
- Arrange foster care for more than 1000 children.
- Make over 3.5 million home visits to clients.
- Provide more than one million hours of care.
- Serve nearly a million meals across our nine residential aged care facilities.
- Provide 225,000 bed-nights to people in need.
- Travel over 542,000 km2 from Townsville to Coolangatta and west to the border, including remote areas, supporting people who require our services.
- Assist 5,000 clients with their needs, including: those with a disability and chronic conditions, those needing counselling, child and youth programs, education and mental health services.
- Provide support for men who have been sexually abused or assaulted.
- Provide accommodation for women and children who are homeless.
- Support men and women with HIV/Aids.
- Open a Health and Wellness Centre at Strathpine, providing a holistic approach to client care.
Anglicare fundraising collection statement