Anglicare relies on the generous support of corporate partners. Without these community-spirited organisations, we could not continue the 150 essential programs and services we offer to thousands of at-risk, vulnerable and disadvantaged people every day.
Organisations looking to align with us can expect a strategic and mutually-beneficial relationship. We aim to sit down with each organisation to see exactly what their goals are, and what outcomes they would like to achieve from a corporate social responsibility partnership. Our vibrant Marketing and Fundraising team, all play a part in ensuring our corporate partners are well served.
Organisations can support Anglicare by:
- Hosting your own community fundraising activity such as a raffle, fete or dinner.
- Joining our workplace giving program and encouraging staff to donate a portion of their pay.
- Donating in-kind goods and services for our aged care facilities, other services and events.
- Volunteering to help us serve the elderly and disadvantaged, or help with administration and events.
- Liking our Facebook page to keep up-to-date with what we are doing in the community.
- Making a tax-deductible donation at anglicaresq.org.au or by calling 1300 244 683.
Interested in becoming a corporate partner?